Everyone loves sweet potatoes not only are they healthy they can also be prepared in different ways. You can boil them, bake them and everyone’s favorite fried potatoes.
A fritter is a fried food usually consisting of a portion of batter or breading which has been filled with bits of meat, seafood, fruit, vegetables or other ingredients.
Today we’ll be sharing this Sweet Potato fritters recipe courtesy of 9jaFoodie.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 6 shrimps (pre-cooked) – chopped
- 1 cup chopped vegetables of choice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil)
- Wash and peel the potatoes
Using a hand-held grater, grate the potatoes. strain or squeeze the grated potatoes to remove excess water
Thoroughly combine the leftover ingredients (except the oil) with the potatoes
- Heat a large griddle or frying pan, add the oil.
- Scoop about half a cooking spoon of the mixture into the oil and flatten. Fry on each side until golden. Repeat until all the mixture is fried.
Also, check out this Video Tutorial from TipBuzz