Ripped jeans are the trends these days and every lady wants to own a pair. It is not surprising however because this is one chic style.
Ripped jeans can be worn to almost every occasion. For official events with a jacket, casual wears, even to dinner. Every woman ought to have one in her closet.
Here are some great ways to style ripped jeans.
1. With a cute off shoulder top and heels by Stylepantry.
2. For a date night, with a playful top and low heels
3. Omoni Oboli rocked hers with nice Brogues and a sleeveless top
4. Baggy jeans and blouse never looked so good. She wore nice heels too
5. A sweatshirt, ripped jeans and lovely heels. The sunglasses took it up a notch.
6. She looks so good in her ripped jeans, white tank and long boyfriend jacket.
7. She paired hers with Denim and she nailed the look.
8. A nice jacket and a shirt and your look becomes formal.
9. Casual in her stripped blouse, ripped jeans and heels.
10. With a T-shirt, Mercy Aigbe carried this look to perfection.
11. She looks so lovely in her combo. Her heels give it more definition also.
12. Rukky is a rookie in this beautiful ripped jeans, hat and mini purse.
13. She took hers to another level. Crop top, jacket and heels.
14. Ripped jeans can be worn with Ankara too and this lady looks so nice in it.
15. Linda wore hers as a jumpsuit, and rocked it with flat sandals.
16. Even on a peplum top, it looks sweet
17. Chacha Eke rocked hers with a shirt and she nailed it.
18. The Aneke twins also showed us how to rock a ripped jean.
19. Chika Ike rocked this super bold look and she pulled it off.